Before beginning, a general note on the structure of Religion in Athiston is available.
Below are the deities of Athiston, broken into their three categories (Good, Neutral, and Evil):
- Tika – Honor, Light, Righteousness, Valor
- Dashuri – Charm, Liberation, Luck
- Aureola – Death, Good, Repose
- Narava – Nature, Healing, Plants, Travel, Weather
- Huru-Hara – Air, Chaos, Earth, Fire, Nature, Water
- Razudek – Darkness, Death, Judgement, Ruins, Void
- Eolas – Artifice, Knowledge, Magic,
- Salvaxe – Animal, Plant, Vermin
- Valka – Destruction, Evil, Strength, War
- Tinihanga – Darkness, Evil, Knowledge, Luck, Trickery
- Traks – Chaos, Death, Evil, Madness,
The gods do, on very rare occasion, form the Council of Eleven, a meeting where they come together to decide on intervention for major cataclysms and other important Material Plane events.